Experiences on a Mystics Journey

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

Gandhi

Friday, May 28, 2010

Being Laurie, part 1/3

Hello Fellow Beings! Sometimes I wonder (actually often I wonder this), what it is like to be someone else. What it really is like to be inside their head. This morning I found myself responding, oh so non-succinctly, to a note from a dear friend. I was sharing some personal thoughts of mine, and decided to blog my letter. Clearly you can see that I am still learning how to wield power over this small machine in my lap, but until I become the Alpha machine in the house, this post will be divided into 3 parts, as when I tried to post it to BLOGGER Dashboard, it had too many characters. Is it possible to have too much character? Really?
Anywho. Here's a peak into a different part of being me.


Hi Sweet Annie,
I am in the state of evolution, and it is exciting and mysterious...that is new age code for I don't know what the fuck is actually going on, but I am sure it will all work out. You know how we volley new age lingo back and forth, correcting ourselves because: we need to be in the moment, be here now, but remember that we don't really exist, we are all just sparks of light, we can not say "not", because the universe doesn't acknowledge limited thought, yet we live in a limited body that has an unlimited mind, and we must evolve into light but we are good enough just as we are..........blah...blah....blah.
It's as if new age thought has become a dogmatic practice that needs to be strictly adherred to. Bullshit. I am tired of being corrected when I speak . The only dogma in Love is Sincerity. And sometimes I sincerely want to say not.


You asked what I am up to. I would have to say I am creating a different future.
I want to speak publicly, my Spirit is being drawn to speaking to large audiences. I am done being an RN, my body aches everyday, and I am done being a professional co-dependent. Yep, that's right, being a co-dependent is a requirement for nursing school. I am done taking care of and fixing other peoples shit. It's my turn, and working on me has been so much more rewarding and wisdom installing.

No comments: