Experiences on a Mystics Journey

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

Gandhi

Friday, May 28, 2010

Being Laurie,part3/3

Until then, I keep writing, taking dictation from the Big Guy Upstairs, painting, and sharing with others. I have THE MAP....I just haven't met those who are looking for it yet.

I live in Myrtle Beach SC, but am acutely aware of my need to move 500 miles inland. They(my spirit buddies) keep reminding me of this. I think I am heading for Tennessee or Kentucky or Colorado, but still looking for that lamp to show the way.

I wrote a screenplay last summer, as I was INSTRUCTED vehemently to do so. They gave me the movie/film in my dream state, and then each character visited me to tell me their story. It is a coming of age film about an african american young man who is also Lakotah. It is a great story that was given to me. Because of the NTSA contest we were in, I met several producers and directors from LA, while 'networking' on fb. One of them is reading the screenplay now. He is part Lakotah, and he's cool. I really believe he is meant to be involved with the manifestation of "Without Shame", into a film. Until then I will keep paying attention to the signs, and moving forward.
I keep writing, and perfecting being me.
I think of you often Annie. If you need me please let me know. I am here.
May seeds of light bloom all around you, so that you may know your
beauty,
Laurie

No comments: