Experiences on a Mystics Journey

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

Gandhi

Friday, May 28, 2010

Being Laurie,part 2/3

I've been looking for some free-lance writing jobs on-line, but it is as if the job I am looking for hasn't been invented yet. I don't feel part of this world. Don't get me wrong, I am more content with my life than I have ever been, I just was created for the future version of this earthbound experience, and I haven't quite found or created my space/place yet. Sometimes I think that I was a middle-aged soul when I came into this world. That I picked this life, so that I could acquire as much wisdom as I could integrate as quickly as possible. I wanted to grow up Spiritually, in one lifetime. In general I know I have. I have been emotionally, mentally, energetically and spiritually preening myself for what is unfolding around and within me/us. We as a species are shifting and changing, and somehow my communication skills and wisdom will be used for blessing the world. I keep praying for the lamp unto my feet, so that I may know the next right and perfect step......illumine just an inch...show me the way......alas, I don't move forward in the world (getting a job-been unemployed since feb 2009), but I continue to grow exponentially spiritually.
I totally trust that God will show me the way, when I need to see it.

No comments: