Experiences on a Mystics Journey

"Be the change you want to see in the world."

Gandhi

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

It is really happening....part 5/6

I gladly accept your friendship, and ask you with most earnestness,
what is going on here? 3 weeks ago a major shift happened for me. I have lived with depression my entire life, and 3 weeks ago I woke up and the depression was GONE, my food desires changed to whole foods, I need less sleep, I am even tempered, and my 4-legged friends have been communicating loudly with me. I will understand this, but it sure would be nice to know that me, my daughter and my roommate are not the only one's going through it.
Are you all experiencing these divine downloads and great shifts as well? Perhaps the better way to ask this, is: Are you being given CLEAR instruction?

No comments: